Just a soup that I conceputalized in D’agostino’s
Kale, carrots, scallions, kidney beans, vegetable broth, corn, cauliflower, cheese tortellini, Sriracha sauce
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons baking powder
3 teaspoons white sugar
2 cups unsweetened almond milk
1 tablespoon melted butter
1 banana sliced, very thin
1 tablespoons raw chia seeds
2 tablespoons raw sliced almonds
1 tablespoons raw walnuts
1. In one bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
2. In another bowl, beat together egg and milk.
3. Stir milk and egg into flour mixture.
4. Mix in the melted butter and fold in the banana slices.
5. Sprinkle in nuts and chia seeds.
6. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. I used Canola Oil spray)
7. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/2 cup for each pancake. Flip the pancake once you see bubbles form. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Recipe adapted from Todd