Archive | November 2012
- Dry the bouquet upside down
- Purchase clear ball ornaments from craft store ($1-$2 each at AC Moore or Michaels craft stores)
- Carefully pull apart the flowers, leaving the stems behind, and place them inside of the ornament
- If the bouquet was wrapped with ribbon, you may consider using it to tie a bow at top of the ornament, or replace the hanging string.
- Fun option: toss in some loose glitter for some sparkle
- Give to the bride for the holidays. I made some for my sister (the bride) and some for our mom for Christmas
I replicated “The Kiss” during Hurricane Sandy.