DIY Paintbrush Jars
- Eat 3 entire jars of natural peanut butter in one single sitting
- Thoroughly clean the jars, removing each label
How I decorated my jars
- I gathered scrapbooking paper (Michael’s Craft Store) and gift wrap paper from Anthropologie for labels
- Applied sticky adhesives to the backs of the labels
- Wrote Painting, Writing and Drawing with a calligraphy pen on sturdy white paper
- Ripped the edges off of each label, roughly into an oval shape
- Carefully burned the edges of each label with a match. (You may need to rewrite your labels several times after they’ve turned to ash.) I went through about 3 labels for each jar as a result of my poor fire skills.
- Stuck my labels onto the jars’ labels
- Filled my jars with pens, paintbrushes etc.
You will need
- Glass jars
- Small adhesive stickers
- Ink pen or marker, for calligraphy if desired
- Sturdy white paper
- Sturdy scrapbook paper, wrapping paper, newspaper, fabric, magazine pages, etc. Whatever you want for your labels!
- Pens, pencils, markers, writing utensils, paint brushes etc. to fill your jars
- Matches, water and a safe place to set paper on fire and put out if/when necessary