Here is how you can read unlimited articles online:
- use Google Chrome browser
- hover your cursor over the article headline link you want to click
- right click the link
- click ‘open link in Incognito window
a new window will open with your article
- repeat unlimited times, every day, all month long
After living independently for any amount of time, moving back home is a big adjustment for anyone. Patience and clear communication are prerequisites to a healthy adult relationship with ma and pop.
I am moving back home soon and took the initiative to clearly inform my parents what I will need from their weekly grocery shopping. As anal as I appear to be below in my graphic grocery list, I assure you my mom is just as bad a control freak when it comes to doing all of the household grocery shopping.
The items below are a collection of what I buy once in a while, often, and every week. I’d like to believe I’ve been proactive in helping Ma buy the correct items. Sometimes it is easy to accidentally buy an alternative product when referencing a written list. Hopefully this is fool proof.
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser for all skin types. 16 oz.
- Neutrogena alcohol free toner 8.5 oz.
- Blue Diamond Almond Breeze. Unsweetened Vanilla
- Dove white bar of soap
- Sriracha sauce
- Barilla Protein PLUS spaghetti
- Goya Canninelli beans, can
- Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter Chunky
- Arnold Whole Grain Multi-grain bread
- KIND bars
- Babybel cheddar cheese
- Sabra roasted red pepper hummus
- WILD salmon. NEVER FARM RAISED. If it doesn’t say ‘wild’ then don’t buy it
- Fresh dill sold in the fresh vegetable section in little packets